Double-chocolate cookies – gluten-free
200 g granulated sugar or organic cane sugar
125 g butter at room temperature
50 g honey
4 g (a pinch) fine salt
3 g vanilla extract
1 whole egg (large)
45 g water (3 tbsp.)
250 g Lulubelle & Co all-purpose flour
40 g cocoa powder
6 g baking soda
175 g chocolate chip
2. In a bowl, combine: sugar, butter, honey, salt and vanilla extract. Mix 2 minutes at low speed.
3. Add the egg and water; mix for 1 minute at low speed
4. Add the flour, cocoa, baking soda and beat with a mixer at low speed for 1 minute, scrape the bowl, then mix for 1 minute at low speed.
5. Add the chocolate chips and mix for about 30 seconds at low speed. Using a #40 spoon or 2 tablespoons, drop the cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet leaving a space between each cookie.
6. Bake for 10 minutes on the top rack. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.